Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My current obsessions

Unfortunately, it's not work, looking for a job, racking up miles on my bicycle, or any other productive endeavor.

No. It's finding the internet and the thousands of unproductive ways to occupy your time when you don't feel like listening to your inner self. The internet is a fantastic time suck. So is Black Ops, but that's another story all together.

My stream of conciousness, fueled by coffee and a single piece of toast, goes something like this...
... in true James Joyce fashion...

What's up on Facebook, oh that's a funny comment by Zane Lamprey, wonder what his site looks like, no, don't feel like listening to his podcast, last night's show was funny, wish I had been to more breweries when I was in Ashville, NC. We should go back there

Those are funny pictures. Steve McKenna looks very different with out a beard. I'm not sure I can drink that much. He, must, do some sort of detox when hes not on camera. He also seems to be in decent shape. picture. after picture. after picture.

Drinking Made Easy. Like the show. Wish I had that kinda job. I should really find a job. Not really sure what to do next...

Play FEET.  23 points. I'm getting my ass kicked. Grrrrr. I thought I was smarter than this.

Bike Snob comments for bicycling about Lance and Oprah. I too am interested in the programming on OWN. Hmmm, I'm not gay and yet slightly interested in watching the Drew Barrymore interview.
This is better writing that the basic blog. Seems to want to get a rise out of those who read the blog on a daily basis. trying too hard?


This scenerio plays out every morning until I feel I should do something. So I ride my bike. or walk the dog with my backpack on. or something else physical so I can stop thinking.

Here's a question out to nothingness...
The more I keep writing, the better I'll get?

 
Time to walk the dogs... 

No comments:

Post a Comment