Friday, November 9, 2012

Just another Friday afternoon?

Sometimes, life is just mundane.

Woke up today not feeling so good. Continued on to simple breakfast followed by doing the laundry, washing dishes, looking for jobs, then sucked into the vastness of the interweb. The following represents the stream of conciousness in my wasting time/ doing research:
  • Girl Talk myspace account -needed music to occupy the silence.
  • Checked Facebook -yes, people are still going back and forth about the election.
  • Checked the bank account. -Still liquidfor now.
  • Watched a really cool POV downhill mountainbiking video.
  • Watched another POV video- not mountainbiking.
  • Went to workforce site to look for jobs, then on to several other assorted job sites.
I spend a lot of time looking forward to future events.  For example, this afternoon I'm going to meet a friend at a local brewery. This has potential. Good conversation. Good beer. Get out into the Colorado sunshine.

I don't think that I'm the only one who does this. Is this how we combat the maintenance things in our life?
The mundane day to day... We look forward to people, places, things, beer?




Oh, Yeah, I have way more questions than answers. You'll have to check out my other blogs  to get answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment